1. Crisco. Edible vaseline.
2. 100 calorie snack packs. Nice try at portion control, but these packs usually contain tasteless mini oreos or some such crap.
3. Speaking of, Oreos. Dry cookies filled with crisco frosting.
4. The Krispy Kremes with the "kreme" filling. More crisco filling. Why anyone chooses these over custard filled is beyond me.
5. Non-dairy creamer. Read the ingredients and you'll never use it again.
6. "diet" junk food like snackwells. See #2.
7. Swiss miss, or any cocoa that is made with water in lieu of milk.
8. Baloney. Does anyone like this? The smell makes me ill.
9. Most American-made drug store candy. Makes my teeth hurt to think of it.
10. Soda. I can't drink it without feeling artificial sweetener or corn syrup guilt.